02 January 2009

starting a new....again!

since newness seems to be my thing to do at the beginning of each year, i've started with a newly created (by me, be kind) blog header and at some point i will be changing the background as well.

i'm also planning to use more writing prompts here in the coming year. i'm unsure yet where they will all come from, and they could be infrequent since i am rarely able to participate in a regular manner. like most things in my life, writing is hit or miss for me, so we'll see what happens :-)

first up....friday fill-ins :-)
1. The world is about to change.

2. 'Be careful' was the last thing I said.

3. I wonder how my children will turn out.

4. Hope at the end of all things.

5. There's something to be said for getting up early.

6. Here is where I want to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching our new netflix movie, tomorrow my plans include taking the younger boys to breakfast and Sunday, I want to get back to walking.

life in general : took son-one to breakfast, they apparently know me enough now to bring me coffee before we order! the ILs and sil have returned and brought us oranges from florida, i'm ready to start removing christmas decorations and get on with counting down to SPRING-TIME!!

1 comment:

  1. So what movie did you watch? Thanks for playing, enjoy your weekend and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! but please leave a name so i know who you are....thanks :-) and if you leave an email address, i can reply to you :-)