
1. It's January; only 5 months till summer .
2. Feeling better is what I crave most right now.
3. Cork and wine go together like coffee, sugar and milk.
4. Chocolate is so nourishing.
5. Let us dare to share our thoughts in this public medium.
6. Welcome to my home.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting, tomorrow my plans include my son's party and Sunday, I want to go out to breakfast!
friday fill-ins is a fun friday meme to participate in!!






I TOTALLY agree with #3 ;) Chocolate is definitely nourishing and good for ya! Have a GREAT weekend!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get well so you can enjoy that party tomorrow! Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteLOL! LOVE #1!!! YES! And Sunday breakfast! YES!!! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletei am with you on number 1!
ReplyDeletehappy friday. :)
Sunday breakfast - sounds good. Nice post!
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better. =)
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better. I agree with you about the chocolate!
ReplyDeleteMy FFI is here: http://smariek.blogspot.com/2009/01/ffi-106.html
Have a great weekend!
thanks all...and i am feeling slightly better...a few more days and i'll be recovered :)
ReplyDelete