13 September 2008

working for the weekend

i'm going to do some blog maintenance today. see if i can change my blog background, add back in my plurk line and do something to visit some favourite blogfriends and actual leave comments too!! i've been remiss in the last few weeks unfortunately. i've made a few attempts at visits but for some reason all the clicking it takes to get from my reader to to the actual comment form takes ages and in the end, sometimes no comment form shows up. not sure what's up with that and google. maybe i've hit a glitch. maybe it's the weird hurricane weather.

anyhoos, a rather calm and mellow do nothing day here in elenajane world.

if you happen by when i have a new background, let me know how it looks! i do love comments, lol ;-)


5 comments:

  1. Looks like you are going to be busy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, always busy, but at least nowhere to go!! so what do ya think of the new background? a bit too fluffy for me??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to know what you are doing for blog maintenance and sadly I don't *sigh*
    I would love a new background and header.
    I love your pink and the M & M - very cool though ... not for my boys.
    Hope you stay safe from hurricanes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm learning the blog stuff as i go along. and these new backgrounds are really easy to add. for me, it's finding time. and i love my pink, even with my boys ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coming here! I don't get to often but you always have some great layout or colour or something changes! I LOVE PINK too so its a FAB looking blog!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! but please leave a name so i know who you are....thanks :-) and if you leave an email address, i can reply to you :-)