
book club is thursday evening. i'm interested to know what the other gals thought, i already chatted to one today at the playground when we met for a playdate with our girls. she's a bit of a tough cookie and in general, what she likes, i don't. and vice versa.
not sure but i think our next book will be the shack. even if it's not, i'm reading it since the title keeps coming up wherever i go lately!! i'm very intrigued by it, and what people are saying (and not saying) about it.






Your mention of "The Shack" triggered a memory of reading about it on one of the blogs I read regularly, so I went digging to find it---and did! It's on Chani's blog at http://thailandchani.blogspot.com/2008/07/book-review-shack.html You might be interested in what she has to say. For myself,I haven't read it. I'm enthralled at the moment with "A Long Long Way" by Sebastian Barry!
ReplyDelete