19 August 2008

already counting down....



has anyone else started christmas shopping? i'm anticipating really getting into it once the kids are at school. luckily my girl is young enough to have no clue that the items i'm stashing in the cart show up a few months later from santa. i do need to make a visit, without her, to toys r us, since the my little pony tea house is hopefully in stock there. otherwise, target.com it will be!!

they all want a wii for christmas this year, i doubt that will happen (and i haven't even tried to find one, the idea that i have to keep making phone calls to find one is rather distressing). and now comcast is offering a free (!!) wii with the change to their crappy service.

i'm asking for ideas from the kids already though...never hurts to start a bit early ;-)


4 comments:

  1. I thought it was just me that shopped early for Christmas!

    I already have quite a few presents stashed away and am always on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Christmas HAS crossed my mind but I'm far from starting the gift buying process. Have fun though. My kids want a wii too. I also doubt that's going to happen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already have a couple of items in my store but I don't have too many things to buy so I don't need to start too early

    ReplyDelete
  4. i managed to get one stocking stuffer while i was away too :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! but please leave a name so i know who you are....thanks :-) and if you leave an email address, i can reply to you :-)