11 November 2008

just so random

i've been listening to a lot of NPR (public) radio this week. a wide selection of music, a few interviews and not much talk. they have a world cafe which is kinda cool. it's nice background music too.

the kids are still sick....croup, colds, fevers, sniffles, sore throats. i'm so over this and it's only november.

we're getting fios, the hubby and oldest son are thrilled. i'm waiting to see how it goes. i wouldn't give up my dish though, so it's just phone and internet. they're not coming till december though.

i have a parent teacher conference tomorrow. i hate conferences. and this time i have to trek kids with me. blah!

i got a call from the 'bow lady' tonight. i ordered a curly cue bow for my daughter and she wanted to ask me about colours. it will be, surprise, pink and pink. the 'bow lady' makes gorgeous and reasonably priced (ie : cheap) bows. and girlchild loves them!

off to watch house! :-)

2 comments:

  1. What's fios?

    I wanted to give you more of a take on the Kindle now that I've had it a little while. I'm so in love with my IPhone that it seems a little clunky in some ways...black and white..no touch screen to highlight. I've read ebooks on my Iphone too. Of course the two huge advantages of the Kindle or the huge selection of books and the much bigger reading pane. Two additional advantages are the integrated dictionary and less eye strain. I'm glad I have it because I love to read and when I get a hankering to read something I want it now! But I probably wouldn't have bought it for myself since I have the iPhone. Hopefully that will help you decide on one in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the kindle info mel! :-)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! but please leave a name so i know who you are....thanks :-) and if you leave an email address, i can reply to you :-)