03 July 2008

summerfun

our days seem to be blurring into one another. we're all looking forward to our week at the beach, but that's not till the end of the summer break!!
the temperature has heated up for the holiday weekend, so that's just fine. more time in the sun and pool for us :-)

ds2 is enjoying music camp and doing quite well with his practising. ds3 starts summer camp next week and is really looking forward to that!! girlchild is nearly potty trained, enough for me to say she is, just sleeptime pull ups which will continue until we feel confident of no accidents.

the concept for the tv show the baby borrowers seems good, but i feel for those teens who seem so frustrated. the one thing i noted was any lack of outside support for them. something i hope all new parents have in the beginning days. the japanese gameshow though, a bit less clear on its purpose.... ;)

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on new parents needing much support! I feel for moms who are not married or whose child's father is not involved. After having my two, I couldn't see how single moms did it!

    I'm in the process of potty training my 2 1/2 year old. I don't know if things are progressing as they should just yet, so I'm open for advice;!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! but please leave a name so i know who you are....thanks :-) and if you leave an email address, i can reply to you :-)