05 July 2008

plugging along....

s and i are ladies who lunch....and shop!! had a good day, nice to go out and just BE for a bit. tried on crocs, but didn't like the colour (pale pink vs anyothercolourpink) so will order them online, maybe. found some slide on black sneakers with dots and sparkles. think they will be quite appropriate for a walk about two cities next month when we head out to see a certain band down south.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you turned down any shade of pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sneaks! I have a similar white pair that I wear all of the time.

    Thanks for commenting on my blog. I am loving getting to know you a little bit reading yours.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! but please leave a name so i know who you are....thanks :-) and if you leave an email address, i can reply to you :-)