in my life, princess is potty training!! first time in panties today...two "almost there" accidents. she cried when i said "two accidents means back in diapers" (i have done this before)....she CRIED "please mommie, one more chance, please"! lol!! she looks at me with those big kitten eyes....so we have 3 more pairs of panties and then it's diapers. she's sitting on a towel on the sofa watching noggin now.
it's a glorious day outside. i want to run the kids in the yard. guess we'll take potty breaks in the middle!! ;-)
06 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Dammit I forgot about the free UB40 cd! :(
ReplyDeleteIs that the one that came free in the Sunday Mail? Just today I loaded it into my computer itunes!
ReplyDeleteHere's to a quick and painless potty training! You should be a pro at this stuff by now, though, so I'm sure it will be a breeze.
ReplyDeleteYay for Princess being interested in potty training! I hope it'll go quick and easy. And then yay, no more diapers! At least not until grandkids, and that's a LONG way away!
ReplyDelete