25 February 2009

the shoesale

bought these the other day at kohl's, on sale and with a 20% coupon! they feel really comfy, although i've only worn them in the house so far. i was looking for walking shoes (disney in april) and i think these will work quite well :-)
and i found shoes like these on clearance. the ones i have must be the previous season, they have a pink and white stripe but the rest of the shoe is the same. i have worn them out and about and they are quite nice!! :)
i really do prefer to try shoes on and not just order them online as i was going to do with the first ones i mentioned here....so i'm happy for my finds and my sales! :)


3 comments:

  1. I tried posting a reply but the internet hates me today. Cute shoes, cute background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding a bargain. I recently ordered shoes from mail order and had such a fuss when I needed to change them so I won't be making that mistake again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your persistence sadie!! :)
    chris, sorry your shoe order turned out poorly, i seem to return 75% of the shoes i order...i'm sticking to books and earrings! :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! but please leave a name so i know who you are....thanks :-) and if you leave an email address, i can reply to you :-)