20 February 2009

friday fill-ins #112

courtesy of friday fill-ins :)


1. Give me coffee and I'll be happy (maybe).

2. Whenever I see signs of spring, it makes me happy.

3. I wish I felt better.

4. Dessert at Ruby Tuesday's (last month) was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world takes a lot of patience and self control.

6. Other than this one, a mom friend is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Battlestar Galactica, tomorrow my plans include spending fun time with the kids and hubby, and Sunday, I want to go to the Mardi Gras night at church!

these were fun and just a little bit different this week :)


2 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to spring. Here in KY we have had a ROUGH winter.

    Thanks for visiting my PSF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mardi Gras night at church sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! but please leave a name so i know who you are....thanks :-) and if you leave an email address, i can reply to you :-)