10 July 2009

happy july

have taken some time off from blogging. it just sort of happened and i'm now not sure what i will do with this blog. i spend more time on facebook, less on twitter and more reading books now. the summer is lovely, not so hot as last year. at least not yet. i haven't written anything in a while, i need to get back to that. i lost my writing mojo (lol) if there such a thing. i was jotting down things regularly for days and days. and then, nothing.

i came today to update my reading list. cos i have read a few books and am also going to review them on the moms book review site i am a part of.


1 comment:

  1. Well it's nice to see you. I think it's much harder to find the time to blog in the summer months; I've been struggling myself but then I don't do FB.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! but please leave a name so i know who you are....thanks :-) and if you leave an email address, i can reply to you :-)